With school gaining its pace like a runaway train I regretfully find myself with less and less time to read. This weekend I suddenly realized that I haven’t read a thing for a whole week (I know, crazy stuff)! I usually read on the train on the way to and back from school, but lately I’ve been getting rides. I used to read before going to sleep, but now with the double load from university and work I can barely make it to bed still conscious. My reading has been suffering, but I am trying to catch up to precious lost opportunities. After all, life is not long enough to read everything you want.
- The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins [40% complete] – I got stuck when the narrative changed to that other lady.
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin [100% complete] – Still need to write out a post for it. Soon enough!
- Dracula’s Guest and Other Weird Tales by Bram Stoker [100% complete] – Thoughts on the anthology posted on September 16th.
- The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket by Edgar Allan Poe [100% complete] – Posted as well on August 14th.
- 1984 by George Orwell [100% complete] – Need to post publish this one.
- The Happy Return by C. S. Forester [27% complete]
- House and Philosophy: Everybody Lies by Henry Jacoby [11% complete]
- Elephant Vanishes by Haruki Murakami [5% complete]